- A Swivel coupler will allow trailers to stay upright even on the most extreme turns. Because the coupler allows for complete 360° independent movement. Giving riders the freedom to ride restriction free.
- The swivel coupler allows riders to take the most extreme turns without jackknifing or binding on the ball. A swivel offers a smoother towing experience for large or heavily loaded trailers.
- It also protects your bike and your trailer in case the bike happens to tip over. Without a swivel, the tongue or hitch can be twisted and damaged. With a swivel in place, you'll just need to pick up your bike, wipe the embarrassed look off your face, and ride on.
- The swivel design allows for the ultimate experience on a bike. Worried about towing a trailer ruining your style and experience? The swivel allows you to keep the thrill of leaning into turns and in fact, is the only proper way to ride. Leaning into turns is essential to ride a motorcycle safely.
- Normal hitches restrict movement to 30°. This restriction does not allow riders to lay their motorcycle down in an emergency. While taking turns with a normal hitch the trailer generates upward forces that can affect the stability of the rider. Sometimes these forces lead to flipping the trailer and motorcycle.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping and handling charges are based on total price of your order. Oversized or heavy items may have an additional shipping cost. This charge may not be calculated until the order is being prepared. We will notify you if there is an increase in the shipping charge for your order prior to billing and shipping.
We ship via UPS Ground or US Postal Service in the continental US. Shipments to Alaska & Hawaii and International orders will have an additional shipping cost applied. Allow 4-10 business days for delivery of non-backordered items in the continental US. Allow additional time for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii and International Orders. Entire orders will be shipped together if possible.
Bushtec will accept returns on hitches, parts and accessories, no including electrical items (wiring, lights, etc.), up to 14 days after delivery to the shipping destination. Returned parts must be shipped to Bushtec in new condition, with all parts intact or additional fees will be incurred. Once returned items are received at Bushtec, they will be inspected prior to issuing any refund amount. All returned items will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
The buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.