Try the Ultimate Trailer Jack RDJ-2K Trailer Jack on your boat trailer, four-wheeler trailer, jet ski trailer, lawn mower trailer, farm equipment, camper trailer, utility trailer and cargo trailer. The trailer jack retracts flush with bottom of trailer eliminating potential damage to the jack and the trailer as a result of hang-ups or snags while crossing uneven terrain. A mounting bracket may be welded or bolted onto the trailer jack. The easy grip handle on the trailer jack allows for safer and easier cranking.
- Quick release locking pin allows for faster operation of the trailer jack
- All metal construction for value and durability
- Interior roller bearings for product performance, easier cranking power and trailer jack longevity
- 2000 lb. lift capacity
- Zinc-coated trailer jack for maximum corrosion resistance
- Rapid quick release adjustment saves time
- 14 in. of rapid adjustments with seven available height settings
- Pre-drilled for optional foot pad or wheel
- In addition to the rapid adjustments, there is an additional 14 in. available by cranking the handle
- No extra blocks needed under trailer jack to gain extra height
- Easy grip handle for safe cranking
- Retracts flush with the bottom of the trailer to eliminate potential damage to the jack and trailer
Shipping & Returns
Shipping and handling charges are based on total price of your order. Oversized or heavy items may have an additional shipping cost. This charge may not be calculated until the order is being prepared. We will notify you if there is an increase in the shipping charge for your order prior to billing and shipping.
We ship via UPS Ground or US Postal Service in the continental US. Shipments to Alaska & Hawaii and International orders will have an additional shipping cost applied. Allow 4-10 business days for delivery of non-backordered items in the continental US. Allow additional time for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii and International Orders. Entire orders will be shipped together if possible.
Bushtec will accept returns on hitches, parts and accessories, no including electrical items (wiring, lights, etc.), up to 14 days after delivery to the shipping destination. Returned parts must be shipped to Bushtec in new condition, with all parts intact or additional fees will be incurred. Once returned items are received at Bushtec, they will be inspected prior to issuing any refund amount. All returned items will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
The buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.